[Mod_transform] Release of mod_transform 0.4.0
urkle at outoforder.cc
Sat May 29 18:36:25 EST 2004
I'm pleased to announce the first public release of mod_transform, and
XSL Transformations filter for Apache 2.0. This module is based off of
the mod_xml_gnome_xslt module from Nick Kew
(http://apache.webthing.com/mod_xml/), and includes several enhancements
and new features.
- Added XInclude support. (http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude)
- support for media-type in the <xsl:output> tag.
- support for setting the document encoding.
- support for relative paths for the style sheet location.
- added a TRANSFORM_MODE note which can be set to "off" from a previous
module to have the XSLT filter remove itself.
We also have a new bug system setup at http://bugs.outoforder.cc/ Use
that to submit any bugs/feature request, or use the mod_transform
mailing list. You can subscribe to the list by sending an e-mail to
mod_transform-subscribe at lists.outoforder.cc
Edward Rudd <urkle at outoforder.cc>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.outoforder.cc/pipermail/mod_transform/attachments/20040529/b94afd04/attachment.bin
More information about the Mod_transform