[Mod_transform] Apache error - undefined symbol:_xmlParserInputBufferCreateFilename

Frank Gruman fgatwork at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 13:11:11 EST 2005

Thanks for the troubleshooting tips.

I went through and verified that mod_transform does call libxml2 (see
output).
        libxslt.so.1 => /usr/local/lib/libxslt.so.1 (0x4001f000)
        libxml2.so.2 => /usr/local/lib/libxml2.so.2 (0x4004e000)

I also verified that the symbol existed
  nm /usr/local/lib/libxml2.so |grep _xmlParser

In both cases, the values seem to be there.  So I went ahead and ran the
mod_svn_view module, and it ran through fine.  I then restarted Apache again,
and this time I got no error.  Weird.  Is there any sort of
recompilation/linking done to mod_transform in the mod_svn_view build
process?

Either way, I am able to start Apache with both the mod_svn_view and
mod_transform modules.

Thanks for the help!