[Mod_transform] [patch] plugin API

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Mon Dec 19 18:18:28 EST 2005

On Monday 19 December 2005 23:56, Christian Parpart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after a little talk to chipig, I've pushed myself to really provide an
> initial implementation for a plugin API for mod_transform.

As a little demonstration, this[1] is a little mod_transform plugin
that extends it by some XSLT/XPath functions, though, [1] is meant to be used
in real environments later, but is still quite tiny as it's just an initial
implementation and though very small and good for demonstrating ;-)

Please feel free to give me feedback/comments/alike on
the new mod_transform's plugin framework.

Regards,
Christian Parpart.

p.s.: am I the only one having problems in validating my dsig?