[Mod_transform] http GETing files w/o XSLT file shall be passed as-is.

Edward Rudd urkle at outoforder.cc
Sat Jan 21 12:59:46 EST 2006

Christian Parpart wrote:
> On Saturday 21 January 2006 04:32, you wrote:
[snip]
> I would have done so already if I'd know how to do so. That's why I was
> posting.

just goto http://issues.outoforder.cc/.   Is should auto log in you
anonymously.. and just click the "Signup for a new account" at the top.

i've filed the 2 issues in for you.. (52 and 53).  so feel free to
attach the patches directly to the issues once you log in.

to actually report new issues you just choose the project in the upper
right  and then choose "Report Issue" (after you have logged in of course)

I'll have to update the instructions on the main page to make things
clearer.:)

> there were also some other ideas floating around recently, I hope I can catch
> them back to share them with you ;)

Ideas are always welcome..   The reason for the resent silence on the
list has been that I have been w/o internet for around a month.. (moving
to a new apartment)