[Mod_transform] TransformCache directive

Joan Josep Ordinas Rosa jordinas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:46:00 EDT 2008

I'm a beginner to mod_transform... I apologize in case I'm asking for
something obvious.

I can't understand why the TransformCache directive has two arguments.

This is a quotation from the documentation:

TransformCache
Syntax:        	         TransformCache URL FILE_PATH
Example:               TransformCache /project/myfile.xsl
/usr/local/share/project/myfile.xsl

I will be glad if some of you could provide the rationale for this directive.

Thanks for your attention in advance.

JJOR