[Modules] I'm testing mod_gnutls, but I can not.

Fco .J. Arias javi at productshome.com
Tue Jul 12 18:54:44 EST 2005

Hello, before...
{
I have a test server with mod_ssl + openssl + apache. I make my own CA
and adjust conf of ssl + 2 certificates:

-Client and server signed by CA.
This server works OK.
But this library,module and devel are very crypt.
}

Now (mod_gtls + gnutls + apache ) with the same cert file I run apache,
but seems that GNUTLS don't support the key generated by openssl. I made
a new one with certtool but the mozilla in this case return:

error:-8101

{
(This is a info-bug of mozilla, I can't known (and a single user) which
is the problem. What is 8101?
I have the same problem with mod_ssl but with -12217 (seems to be ,no
valid client certificate))
}

In case of mod_gnutls is very rare that don't answer for key of
certificate.

debug messages are:
[Wed Jul 13 01:29:20 2005] [error] GnuTLS: Hanshake Alert (46) 'Unknown
certificate'.
> [Wed Jul 13 01:29:20 2005] [error] GnuTLS: Handshake Failed (-12) 'A TLS fatal alert has been received.'

Seems to be a incorred certificate of server, but I verify it.
need a key?

PROBLEM OF MOZILLA? PROBLEM OF GNUTLS? PROBLEM OF MOD_GTLS? PROBLEM OF
CONF OF MOD_GNUTLS?

mod_ssl runs ok in other port with other .crt and .key, same CA.