[Modules] mod_auth_xradius

Gilbert,Erric E - JHN-2 eegilbert at bpa.gov
Wed Nov 1 15:08:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I have used this program before now (version 0.4.5 on a suse box), but
my current installation of it is preplexing me. I have a gentoo box and
I am using xradius 0.4.6. The module compiles just fine and I am able to
load it when apache starts. I can also use it for authentication just
fine. The problem is that once I enter a user name and password, I can
see the user being authenticated in the radius log, but the web page I
am trying to access, takes a VERY long time to load. I am talking like 5
min for about 6 - 8 K o text.

If I remove the xradius statement from the dir I am testing this on and
then restart apache, the page loads instantly.

Anyone have a cluebat for me?

Thanks,

Erric