[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.1] Failed to Import Certificate : (-50) The request is invalid.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:33:41 EST 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Romain LE DISEZ wrote:

> So, yes, there is a conflict with libgcrypt. But there is no way to
> force libgcrypt path with configure script. I tried :
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-libgnutls=/opt/gnutls-2.1.7
> --with-libgcrypt-prefix=/opt/libgcrypt-1.3.1

The "libgnutls-config --libs" should have listed the correct libraries so you
wouldn't need to specify them for mod_gnutls. What is the output of this
script? Otherwise it looks like a linker configuration problem (is ld.so.conf
updated with the lib directories you use?)

One quick and dirty solution would be to use
export LD_PRELOAD=/opt/libgcrypt-1.3.1/libgcrypt.so
before loading apache.

regards,
Nikos