[Modules] Apache2 2.2.3 and mod_auth_xradius does not play well together?

Jan-Helge Bergesen jhberges at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:59:58 EDT 2007

Hello.

I have an apache2 2.2.3 on Ubuntu configured with mod-auth-xradius towards a
freeradius (latest) server.

The setup now works, but it seems like  apache is incredibly slow in the
authorization step of the process.
I've run radiusd -X and the actual "auth" call is quite fast.
Then, by monitoring the access.log and error.log, it seems like each "GET"
takes about 20-30 secs.

Any pointers as to where to continue investigating would be appreciated.
--
// JHB.