[Modules] mod_gnutls

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:28:44 EDT 2007

Hello,
 I have made some changes in the svn code of mod_gnutls. I improved the client
certificate support and added support for SRP [0]. I disabled the lua code
because I didn't really understand what was it was supposed to do. However
I'm not familiar with the codebase so there might be mistakes.

In short my additions are:
* client certificate verification support
* more exported parameters as web server variables (check index.php for usage)
* more configuration directives
* SRP support (both certificate and non certificate authenticated)

The configuration directives I've added or changed are:
GnuTLSClientVerify: changed semantics of the request option
GnuTLSDHFile: added
GnuTLSRSAFile: added
GnuTLSSRPPasswdFile: added
GnuTLSSRPPasswdConfFile: added
GnuTLSPFSEnable: added
GnuTLSAnonEnable: added
GnuTLSExportEnable: added
GnuTLSCompressionEnable: added

regards,
Nikos

[0]. there was some interest to add SRP to firefox as well, but I don't know
the current status.