[Modules] mod_gnutls not doing SNI

gnd at itchybit.org gnd at itchybit.org
Sun Mar 16 13:48:36 EDT 2008

Hello list,

i've installed and set-up mod_gnutls on my server as shown in the
documentation, but still the webserver serves the first certificate it
finds in the apache configuratin for more SSL virtual hosts.

I use Apache 2.2.6, with mod_gnutls 0.4.3 compiled against gnu_tls 2.2.1.

The server i have trouble with is:

https://mail.34.sk

in httpd.conf i have:

### MAIL.34.SK

     <VirtualHost 92.240.234.46:443>
        ServerName mail.34.sk
        GnuTLSEnable on
        GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
        DocumentRoot "/data/www/34.sk/domains/mail.34.sk/mail.34.sk/"
        GnuTLSCertificateFile conf/ssl/mail.34.crt
        GnuTLSKeyFile conf/ss/mail.34.key
        GNUTLSExportCertificates on

        <Directory "/data/www/34.sk/domains/mail.34.sk/mail.34.sk/">
            Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
        </Directory>

     </VirtualHost>

But when browsing to the page, i am offered a certificate from
multipace.sk, which is first in the list of SSL virtual hosts.
In the apache error is nothinf related to the situation.

Could you please advice me, what could be wrong ? I wanted to use
mod_gnutls exactly because of its SNI capabilities..

thank you,

gnd/