[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.3] Site not accessible

Thomas Off toff at barff.de
Fri May 9 09:46:05 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to set up mod_gnutls under Ubunut 8.04. I followed the
instructions on
http://www.tobru.ch/blog/eintrag-lesen/apache-mod_gnutls/ and
http://www.g-loaded.eu/2007/08/10/ssl-enabled-name-based-apache-virtual-
hosts-with-mod_gnutls/ (perhaps these sites could get a link on the
mod_gnutls page) and I'm able to install the module and restart my
server. However, when trying to access a secured site, the browser shows
up an error, but no error message is written to my log files. I also
followed the hint in
http://lists.outoforder.cc/pipermail/modules/2007-December/000078.html
and recompiled mod_gnutls and on server startup there's some output
written to the /tmp/gnutls_debug file:

<2> ASSERT: dn.c:445

Can anybody point me to what's wrong with my setup?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Thomas