[Modules] Antwort: Re: mod_gnutls 0.5.1 crashes Apache 2.0.58

David Schueler david.schueler at tel-billig.de
Thu Sep 18 13:11:40 EDT 2008

"Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos" <n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> wrote on
18.09.2008 17:23:54:

> Verify with ldd that mod_gnutls.so is indeed linked with the gnutls
> version you compiled. Try also to use valgrind with the same options.
>
> regards,
> Nikos

Okay.

I did an upgrade to Apache 2.2.9 with mod_gnutls 0.5.2 compiled manually
(still using gnutls 2.4.2) and recompiled PHP 5.2.6 and now mod_gnutls
seems to work.
So i guess that this was an issue with the Apache 2.0.58.

I mention to everybody who has the same problem: Try to update Apache and
test again if mod_gnutls work.

It cost me about one whole day and many pulled out hair to figure this
out. So this will hopefully help someone.

Thanks for the help, Nikos!

David