[Modules] mod_gnutls/SNI breaks under load

Adam Hasselbalch Hansen ahh at one.com
Fri Sep 19 07:33:41 EDT 2008

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> Most probably this is a problem of the client you use. mod_gnutls has
> the same behaviour being on reload or not. If you believe this is a
> problem of mod_gnutls please use tcpdump (or wireshark) and verify
> that this is indeed a mod_gnutls issue.

Hmm. Interesting.

I tried this with Firefox 3.01 and Opera 9.27 on Linux, which both fail
(Opera even more so, but that's a different story).

IE8 on Vista, however, works perfectly (in this regard, anyway ;)).

A bug report to Mozilla may be in order. Thanks for the pointer, though.

--
Adam Hasselbalch Hansen
UNIX Systems Developer, CPH