[Modules] mod_gnutls making Apache use 100% CPU

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Fri Apr 24 05:50:23 EDT 2009

Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Maybe libdb people are interested in your cache file, to debug this,
> although it does contain sensitive information so be careful about
> sending it.

In that case the libdb people are out of luck. If it was just my
information in there then it wouldn't matter so much, but there is a lot
of other people's information in there as well.

> You could install memcached and modify
> /etc/apache2/mods-available/gnutls.conf to use it instead of a dbm file.

Sounds good. Thanks for the advice.

> Btw, your MTA refuses direct e-mails:
>
> We're sorry, but the user account you are trying to reach has exceeded its
> size limit.  As a result, we were unable to deliver this message to the
> intended recipient.  Please try sending this message again at a later time.
>
> Reporting-MTA: DNS; mycingular.com
> Received-From-MTA: DNS; [204.9.89.153]
>
> Final-Recipient: RFC822; clague at mycingular.com

That's not me. I run my own mailserver on mail.jejik.com and have no
limits (except for the size of the hard drive :-) I've never heared of
mycingular.com

Are you sure it's not somebody else subscribed to this mailinglist?

--
Sander Marechal