[Modules] mod_gnutls CertificateChainFile / CertificateCAFile

amine amine at jeeko.org
Fri Jan 23 20:31:56 EST 2009

i used mod_gnutls for its sni support with many certificates signed by
Verisign CA and everything worked fine

for a new projet , i use startcom ssl certificate , but they have a
chained CA
StartCom (trusted by geeko/webkit family browsers) -> StartCom Class 1
Primary Intermediate Server CA (unknown to the browser)-> My server
certifcate

With mod-ssl i used SSLCertificateChainFile directive that helps the
browser to get access to the intermediate certificate (StartCom Class
1...) and it does not ask me to add an exception
Is there any comparable directive in mod_gnutls .. i tried
GnuTLSCertificateChainFile but with no succes :)

thanks for your help
amine at jeeko.org