[Modules] OutOfOrder.cc

Edward Rudd urkle at outoforder.cc
Tue May 12 09:46:12 EDT 2009

Hmm.. that looks like internet explorer is not correctly sending the
SNI information and is retrieving the wrong certificate(or rather the
FIRST certificate defined for the IP address).

What version(s) of IE have you been testing and on What operating
system version(s)???

According to this SNI is supposed to be supported on IE7, but only on
Vista (ie. not XP).. I cannot test this as I do not have any vista
machine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication#Support

I've forwarded this message to the mailing list for further discussion
and help.