[Modules] Wrong Certificate is choosen

Top44 Top44 at gmx.de
Thu Aug 19 12:32:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

my configs are like te one as in the examples :

vhost1 :

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443>

ServerName www.xxx.com
ServerAlias xxx.com *.xxx.com
UseCanonicalName off
GnuTLSEnable on
GnuTLSExportCertificates off

GnuTLSCertificateFile /var/www/virtual/xxx/ssl/www_xxx_de.crt
GnuTLSKeyFile /var/www/virtual/xxx/ssl/www_xxx_de.key
GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL

#ServerName xxx.de

DocumentRoot /var/www/virtual/xxx/htdocs
[ OTHER DIRECTIVES ]
</virtualhost>

vhost2:
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443>

ServerName www.yyyy.de
ServerAlias yyyy.de *.yyyy.de
UseCanonicalName off
GnuTLSEnable on
GnuTLSExportCertificates off

GnuTLSCertificateFile /var/www/virtual/yyyy.de/ssl/www_yyyy_de.crt
GnuTLSKeyFile /var/www/virtual/yyyy.de/ssl/yyyy.de.key
GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL

#ServerNameyyyy.de

DocumentRoot /var/www/virtual/yyyy.de/htdocs

[ OTHER TOO ]

The certificates are not self signed this are some testcerts from thawte.

greets