[Modules] mod_gnutls

George J. Walsh gjwalsh at dscvcp.org
Wed Nov 17 12:54:51 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 10:59 +0100, Hardy Griech wrote:
> On 16.11.2010 01:39, George J. Walsh wrote:
> :
> > We have encountered a problem with the config file for mod_gnutls.
> > It includes the statement:
> > 'GnuTLSCache dbm conf/mod_gnutls/gnutls_cache'.
> :
>
> Have you tried gdbm instead of dbm?
> Have you tried to specify an absolute pathname that is writable, e.g. /tmp?

Fixed now, following similar suggestion from Mikos Mavrogiannopoulos.
I finally settled on using /var/cache/httpd to keep relevant caches
together. Also, gdbm and dbm both can do the job.

Thanks for taking the time to follow this, Hardy.

I am appreciative!

George

--
"All that is impossible remains to be accomplished."  - Jonathan Franzen