[Modules] mod_gnutls serving only 1 certificate?

Jonathan Richard richajon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:34:24 EDT 2010

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I am guessing that firefox 3 is SNI compliant. Anyhow, I found a solution to
my problem but it is not gnutls related. I used mod_ssl instead. I did not
support virtualhost SSL up until version 0.9.8j and apache 2.2.12. I tried
gnutls since I was sure that mod_ssl did not support it. Not it does so...
problem solved. Reference:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts2

Thanks.

Jonathan