[Modules] [mod_gnutls] Keep-Alive possible?

Hardy Griech ntbox at mardys.de
Wed Sep 22 16:13:14 EDT 2010

On 22.09.2010 20:56, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
:
> Which version of apache and libapr do you use? Is it a custom build? The
:

- no custom build: debian testing with some experimental stuff like
   gnutls to get the latest version
- libapr: 1.4.2
- apache: 2.2.16

> error you get is quite strange since the database is created and can be
> opened but apr_dbm it cannot write at it. I cannot reproduce this
> problem so any help from you is welcome. Do other database types such as
> "db", "gdbm" or "default" work better in your system? (just replace SDBM
> with those in the ODB define).

- "DB" works
- "GDBM" says
   [Wed Sep 22 21:56:28 2010] [error] (20019)DSO load failed: GnuTLS:
Cannot create DBM Cache at `/tmp-ram/gnutls'
   (20019)DSO load failed: GnuTLS: Post Config for GnuTLSCache Failed.
Shutting Down.
   and stops apache
- "DEFAULT" works

Both "DB" and "DEFAULT" generate a file with '/tmp-ram/gnutls: Berkeley
DB (Hash, version 9, native byte-order)'

Anything else I could do?

Hardy