[Modules] mod_gnutls 0.5.9

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:59:53 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:18 AM, Hardy Griech <ntbox at mardys.de> wrote:
>> Many thanks to Hardy Griech for his investigation on the issues.
> many thanks to Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos for his responsiveness and
> mod_gnutls at all.
> BTW: what is missing for mod_gnutls 1.0.0?

Hi,
 I want first to close all open issues with the current releases (I'm
quite close to that). Another reason is that I'm expecting the release
of gnutls 2.12.0 which will have quite some performance difference
comparing to 2.10.x due to the move to libnettle as a crypto-backend.
You can sneak preview it using the development releases such 2.11.3,
although I wouldn't recommend it on production servers.

best regards,
Nikos