[Modules] mod_gnutls as TLS termination

Hardy Griech ntbox at mardys.de
Wed May 4 11:52:43 EDT 2011

On 02.05.2011 20:54, Hardy Griech wrote:
> On 28.04.2011 18:03, Hardy Griech wrote:
> :
>> I want to use mod_gnutls as a TLS termination point and proxy the clear
>> text http stream after wards to another server (ProxyPass and
>> ProxyPassReverse).
> :
>
> Investigating this issue, showed that in mgs_hook_pre_connection() the
> condition "if(c->remote_addr->hostname)" is never evaluated to true.

I love conversation with myself... ;-)

I have now solved the TLS termination / proxy problem just like mod_ssl
it does:  mod_proxy is signaling mod_ssl, if it should ignore a
connection request (or not).

Who is currently the maintainer of mod_gnutls, because I guess, that the
patch could be of interest for others too.

Hardy