[Modules] mod_gnutls leaking memory followup

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Jan 28 22:09:51 EST 2013

Hello Hardy Greich and other folks interested in mod_gnutls --

I am working on tracking down bugs in mod_gnutls so that it can support
new features, and i just ran back across across your message from
September:

  http://lists.outoforder.cc/pipermail/modules/2012-September/000427.html

I'm still able to replicate this bug against the versions you reported;
and i'm working on replicating it against the head of development.

no longer the canonical mailing list for the project.  The outoforder
page (http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/httpd/mod_gnutls/) directs to
the project's new homepage:

  http://modgnutls.sourceforge.net/?p=lists

which suggests that the current canonical mailing list for the project
is hosted at sourceforge (this message is cc'ed to both lists; please
follow up to the sourceforge list or me directly).

I have no idea why your initial bug report got deleted, but i've
re-filed it here:

  https://sourceforge.net/apps/mantisbt/modgnutls/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=17

And i've also gone ahead and recorded the bug the debian BTS:

  http://bugs.debian.org/699211

I hope to have it tracked down and fixed soon.

Regards,

  --dkg