[Mod_ftpd] mod_ftpd not accepting password

Kevin Armijo Kevin_Armijo at nmenv.state.nm.us
Fri Sep 24 08:17:57 EST 2004

I did what you said.  There were no semaphors or shared memory segments left
active.
I removed the tmp file also and there was not a file named
mod_ftpd_default.tmp.lock.
Here is what I get from an ftp client:
Password:
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
Login failed.
No control connection for command: Permission denied