[Mod_ftpd] mod_ftp and reverse proxying

mastr0 at gmx.de mastr0 at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 07:06:03 EST 2006

Hi there,

I want to use the apache as a reverse (transparent) proxy for FTP.
The std apache2 doesn't support this, so I just wanne know if I could use
this mod_ftp (maybe in combination with ProxyPass or so) to pass all the FTP
requests to an existing FTP-Server.

In my case the FTP Server delivers special needs and features, so I don't
need the Apache as a real FTP - just as proxy.

Are there any already compiled SO's ("SharedObjects") for downloading?
(Or I have do it on my own - just asking cause I don't got a c-compiler
installed and got more familar with java than c ;)

Anyone has tried this module for the apache 2.0.52 on windows os (XP with
Sp2)? Are there any known issues or limitations?

Thanks,
kind regards
CC

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!