[Mod_transform] undefined symbols when compiling on OS X leopard (10.5)

Cristopher Ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Sun Nov 1 18:39:35 EST 2009

Thanks, Laurence

I managed to manually fiddle the makefile to find all the missing xslt
and xml2 symbols, but I've been completely stumped by the apreq2 one.

The symbol is defined in the mod_apreq2 file that is compiled and
loaded into apache, but I just can't seem to figure out how to point
to it from there :(

Eventually I gave up and switched to nginx. It took about an hour and
no special effort to get that going. Did you eventually do the same?

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Developer
UW Radiology Web Services
Phone: 206.616.1288