[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.0] Failed to Import Certificate : (-50) The request is invalid.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:15:01 EST 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007, Romain LE DISEZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running mod_gnutls 0.2.0. It works fine except some little bugs. I
> installed mod_gnutls 0.4.0 but when I restarted Apache I got this :
> Syntax error on line 34
> of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/002-www.example.com:
> GnuTLS: Failed to Import
> Certificate'/data/certs/example.com/certs/www.example.com.crt': (-50)

It sound like a strange error. If adding the following to your configuration
file, does not help, I'd suggest to turn on debugging of gnutls[0] and report
back with the /tmp/gnutls_debug file.
        GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
        GnuTLSClientVerify ignore

[0] You can turn on debugging by changing MOD_GNUTLS_DEBUG from zero to 1, in
include/mod_gnutls.h and recompile mod_gnutls.

regards,
Nikos