[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.1] Failed to Import Certificate : (-50) The request is invalid.

Romain LE DISEZ romain.ledisez at netensia.fr
Mon Dec 3 15:10:31 EST 2007

I updated to 0.4.1 and added to my configuration the two directives you
wrote. It doesn't change the result, I get the same error message.
Following is the content of /tmp/gnutls_debug, I hope it will help you.

<2> ASSERT: x509.c:65

<2> ASSERT: x509.c:176

<2> ASSERT: x509.c:65

<2> ASSERT: x509.c:176