[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.1] Failed to Import Certificate : (-50) The request is invalid.

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:47:44 EST 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007, Romain LE DISEZ wrote:
> I updated to 0.4.1 and added to my configuration the two directives you
> wrote. It doesn't change the result, I get the same error message.
> Following is the content of /tmp/gnutls_debug, I hope it will help you.

It helps, and it seems that this is a really strange error. It seems gnutls
didn't initialize properly.

This can happen 1. if there is a conflict with libgcrypt in your system
2. if there is a conflict with the libtasn1 library installed.

Please check that you don't have two versions of these libraries that conflict
with each other, and that you have the required versions for gnutls to
compile.

regards,
Nikos