[Modules] mod_gnutls 0.4.1
nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Dec 3 14:03:04 EST 2007
I've released a bug fix release to take care all the bugs found up to date to
mod_gnutls 0.4.0. When you upgrade from 0.2.x or 0.3.x please make sure
you update the apache configuration file. Example configurations can be
found in README.
The list of changes follows:
- Added support for subject alternative names in certificates.
Only one per certificate is supported.
- New enviroment variables: SSL_CLIENT_M_VERSION, SSL_CLIENT_S_SAN%,
SSL_CLIENT_S_TYPE, SSL_SERVER_M_VERSION, SSL_SERVER_S_SAN%, SSL_SERVER_S_TYPE
- The compatibility mode can now be enabled explicitely with the
%COMPAT keyword at the GnuTLSPriorities string. It is no longer the default.
- Check for GnuTLSPriorities directive. This corrects a segfault. Thanks
to David Hrbáč.
- Better handling of GnuTLSDHFile and GnuTLSRSAFile.
- No longer default paths for RSA and DH parameter files.
More information about the Modules