[Modules] Apache2 bugs a lots after installation of mod_vhost_dbi + mod_dbi_pool

Frederic Notet fred at 2make2.eu
Fri Feb 1 10:06:43 EST 2008

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, i'm a "poor" belgian boy who speak
french :p

I recently installed a new server (Debian ETCH) with Apache2 and those
2 modules :

http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_vhost_dbi/

http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_dbi_pool/

My install was held as follows :

http://how.2make2.eu/index.php/2008/01/22/8-5-installation-du-module-dbi_pool-et-vhost_dbi-gestion-mysql

(sorry it's in french... )

First, i had an error "Result has no User row"... So i changed the
Mysql Request for this having it :

"SELECT ServerName, DocumentRoot, Userame AS User FROM dynapache WHERE
ServerName =&{RequestHostName}"

... and this error disappears

BUT my apache2 bugs a lot and melange ServeName and DocumentRoot...

I have a lot of differents ServerName and after a while, when a
request one, the server send me an DocumentRoot but not always the
good one...

I have to restart Apache2 and all works fine for a while... And all
bugs again...

I don't have any error message... just the wrong documentroot...

Anyone already had this problem ? How can i resolv it ?

Thanks a lot,

FreD.

Server Version: Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch9 mod_dbi_pool/
0.1.0 mod_vhost_dbi/0.1.0
Server Built: Sep 22 2007 20:36:49