[Modules] [mod_gnutls 0.4.3] Site not accessible

Ernest Hymel, MD, PhD ehymel at e-medico.com
Wed May 14 00:21:26 EDT 2008

What error are you getting? How are you generating your certificate?

My certificates were generated using one of the dozens of sites found
through google (search: generate self-signed ssl certificate). This
was way over a year ago, so I don't recall the exact site I used, but
they're basically all the same. The only gotcha I have run into is
seen on the client side when I don't pay attention to the serial
number for previously generated certificates. See
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~brams006/selfsign.html for a good discussion &
instructions on this topic.

Ernie

----- Message from toff at barff.de ---------