[Modules] Announcement: Fedora + EL packages now available

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Fri Oct 2 01:03:10 EDT 2009

On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:38 PM, Edward Rudd wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2009, at 21:49 , Erick Calder wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> mod_gnutls is a great solution and should be available as a standard
>> part of the various distributions out there.  I've taken the trouble
>> to walk the module through the Fedora submission process - it is now
>> available in distributions F10, F11, F12 and Rawhide, for the all
>> platforms, x86, PPC, 32 and 64 bit.
>
> Thank you very much for packaging this for Fedora.
>
> Would you mind if I include the RPM spec file in the mod_gnutls
> repository for inclusion in future releases? (the spec file would be
> licensed under the ASL 2.0 if you are ok with that)

by all means, it'll make it easier for others to rebuild a binary
package.  unfortunately I don't have a Debian system to build on.
it's not difficult to use an RPM specfile to create .deb packages...
perhaps someone else can pick up that task.  but I guess at least the
modern Debian systems can use standard YUM repositories.